Friday, June 3, 2011

Weigh-In And Run

Long story short, I may have figured out a way to trick my knees into letting me run. Did a lap at Armleder (1.9 miles) tonight without walking.

I also got weighed and measured for boot camp pre-evaluation. I'm very close to or just below where I measured last year AFTER camp. Considering how little I've done outside of running in terms of health, I'd say that's a little bit of a victory. I should have gained in every area (except my bitchin' legs).

Oh, and today was my last day at my job. Had to say bye to a lot of people I didn't want to say bye to, but I'm ready for the next adventure!

Boot camp starts Monday.
New job starts Tuesday.

That's all! Time to eat and watch my first ever episode of Mad Men.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment