Friday, April 29, 2011

Track Me In The Pig!

I'm doing a terrible job of posting about how little activity I've done this week, how much I've eaten to celebrate Pig Out Week (created by me), how many fingernails I've destroyed because I'm flipping nervous, and how incredibly freaked out and scared I am.

But, I'll get to that some more this weekend. I anticipate spending a great deal of time on the couch tomorrow and post-race Sunday. Enter blogging.

In the meantime, please sign up to receive email or text updates on my Flying Pig Marathon (half) progress on Sunday. You can sign up now here. Chose either email or text, and either "at the finish line" or "all available timing locations." I recommend at least a finish line alert so you can be sure I actually made it across the finish line.

Fernside Fundraising update: there was just over $60 in the piggy bank I kept at work. Thanks to my wonderful coworkers for making my fundraising effort so incredibly successful. Full count coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment