Thursday, April 14, 2011

This Is What Freaking Out Looks Like

Hi.

Hello.

I'm running a 10K in two days.

I'm running ... a 10K ... in two days.

TWO DAYS! 10K!

Oh ... oh yeah ...

And then 15 days after that ...

I'm running a FREAKING half marathon!

AAAAAaaaHHHHhhhhHHHHhhhhHHH!!!


Thank you for your time.
Please check back for more freaking out over the next two weeks.


FERNSIDE REMINDER!
I'm still collecting donations for Team Fernside. I'm hoping to bring in at LEAST $100 more this Monday when I sell my red velvet cupcakes at work.

Links:
10K = 10th annual Cincinnati Rat Race
Half marathon = Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon
Fernside = Link to Fernside's website
Team Fernside Fundraising = read about my fundraising here
(though I don't need as much personal contact info as I mentioned in that post)

No comments:

Post a Comment