Monday, April 18, 2011

Whoa! A Fernside Fundraising Update

Consider me blown away.

I've just completed my second bake sale at work to benefit Fernside in my Flying Pig (Half) Marathon fundraising efforts and I'm happy to report ...

I broke another goal!

My generous family and coworkers have helped me to raise $506 for Fernside!

Amazing!

The best part is there's still time to donate if you'd like to. I'll be collecting until Friday, April 29. I can take cash and checks (made out to Fernside). Please let me know if you would like to contribute and I'll let you know where to mail or drop off the money.

Links:
Fernside: A Center for Grieving Children
Flying Pig Marathon
My original blog post about Fernside Fundraising

*******************

Hey folks, sorry for the delay in posting an update about the Rat Race 10K. I'll post tomorrow. (I'd give you a spoiler, but, well, that'd spoil it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment