Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blog Fail!

Hi folks! I know my blogging is lacking severely lately, but I have a semi-good reason. My home Internet connection is less-than stellar so I can't post. Boo! But I have a plan. I'm going to spend my evenings writing blogs then post them the next morning from another location. Good plan.

In the meantime, my Blogger app works for short updates. So here goes nothing.

I ran yesterday with my BFF Jeff. Yay! It was so nice out and I was so anxious to move my legs that I went ahead and did 3 laps (3 miles) at Veterans. I finished in about 43 minutes (not great). That 43 minutes did include a 3 minute warm-up walk, though.

I also got to introduce Jeff to the little old man at Veterans, who may be getting on my nerves with his comments ("You better pick up that pace for your 5K this weekend!"). Wrinkled punk. Meh, i'll get over it.

Lastly, I skipped my morning workout yesterday and immediately realized that I wasn't going to be able to keep up the morning routine by myself (as opposed to relying on the boot camp schedule to keep me committed). So, I've decided to switch those workouts to non-running evenings and to double up. Now, instead of one body focus for 20 minutes in the morning I'll do two body focuses for 40 minutes in the evening. I did my first one tonight (upper and lower, saving core for another night). This seems much more realistic to me. Now I can just get in the habit of doing something every night.

So, that's all for now. I know I promised a weight discussion, but the iPhone really isn't the place to type all that out. I'll get it posted soon, though!

Good night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Beechmont Ave,Union,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment