Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Short But Positive

I can't write a full blog because I have to get ready for work, but I wanted you all to know that boot camp was exponentially better this morning.

Whew.

I had a half a bottle of Odwalla juice RIGHT when I got up (about 150 calories) and a piece of whole grain toast (which I will skip from now on ... it was too much). I got to camp really early and took my time setting up. Trainer Linda remembered my name and came up to me to say she was glad I came back. I apologized for my behavior yesterday and told her I was in panic mode. She said she could tell. Geesh.

Anyway, all was well. I even got to do a little jogging, which, sadly, made me happy.

Okay, gotta go. Thanks so much for all of your encouragement, folks! You've been so wonderful!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Beckey! I'm fully convinced the hardest part of something new, is the 2nd day. Because we know what to expect, and we know we're not good at it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad you went back. I was going to tell you about my adventures with food. Sometimes in my training sessions (at 6pm) I would not feel so great. I realized that I needed a good snack (not a crappy one) at some point before. In the morning, I would eat a banana and maybe some peanut butter before working out. Just remember that it should be something nutritious (and not Reese cups!). Or else your tummy will not be happy. And it's not actually your (potentially out of shape your) fault! It's just stupid food!

    ReplyDelete