Monday, August 29, 2011

Quickie Update: Juilfs To Donatos

In case you were wondering, it takes me about 23 minutes to run half of the track at Juilfs, through the woods and through the fields of Nagel Middle School, and up Nagel Road to get to Donatos on Beechmont. Know your abilities, right?

I started my run this evening (after a shameful handful of days without any) but got a call from a family member I hadn't seen in a long time. Today is sort of a memorial day for them and they make it a point to visit certain restaurants on this day. Anyway, she asked me to join and I agreed but wanted to finish my run first.

So I continued the normal path at Juilfs but thought, wait a tick, I can just run there! I estimated that it'd be about the same amour of time as my workout, give or take, and it was.

Good story.

Whatever. I ran, I got pizza, I visited with family, and I got a ride back to my car. Ha!

Later dudes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment