Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Traffic, Books And Running, Of Course

Another quickie!

1) I sat in stop-and-go highway traffic for about 50 minutes on the way home. My usual commute home takes 30-35 minutes, and that's on medium/heavy days. And apparently this will be going on for awhile.

2) It's beautiful out. That made traffic almost bearable. Plus I know there are worse routes right now.

3) I'm so excited about running in this beautiful weather, especially since I'm doing it for fun. No training nonsense.

4) I refilled a prescription with the new insurance and it was FREE! Woohoo!!!!

5) My book became available at the library. It's "Fall of Giants" by Ken Follett. New author for me. It's 985 pages and weighs roughly 30 pounds.

6) PHENOMENAL run with Caitlin and Emalynn tonight. 2 miles on the Little Miami Scenic Trail. I only stopped to tie my shoe and then made 2 20-ish-second walk breaks on the return leg.

7) Caitlin is now MY rabbit. Muahahahaha!

Good night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment