Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank You

You all are wonderful. I just wanted to put that out there. Your comments on my Flying Pig post from Sunday nearly bring me to tears every time I read them (and yes I've read them several times). Same goes to the TONS of Facebook messages and wall posts. I love you all.

Just an update on the feet ... they're much better, but they still feel bruised on the bottom, which is totally understandable. My toenails are still attached but still slightly uncomfortable.

I was walking a little wonky all day yesterday, espeically right after I stood up. My hips were super stiff and sore. Today my shins hurt more than anything and my middle and upper back muscles are still pretty tight.

Oh, and my weight has recovered after dropping down to my lowest point shortly after the run Sunday. Booo!

That's all! Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment