Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 6, Day 3: 25 Minutes

Woohoo! Another long run under my belt! I did 25 minutes straight this evening, thus completing my first C25K week in the amount if time you're supposed to finish a Week: 3 workout days. So long Week 6.

I'm keeping this short tonight, but you should know this: this was a difficult run. I went back to Veterans after a long break from that park. I didn't feel like running at all, but I did anyway, in light of the weather forecast for tomorrow. My legs were tired from a weekend of walking and I was just so tired. Definitely a recipe for running, right?

Blech.

And no, it didn't get easier once I got going. I wanted to stop far before the halfway point. But I kept going. I guess that's the real victory.

Anyway, I'm tired but feeling good. I'm going to go eat my sugar sandwich (pb&j) and drink my sugary apple "juice" and watch crappy TV (DWTS). Whee!

Goodnight!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your mega-run! Yes, I think it is definitely a victory if every part of you wants to quit, but you manage to push through anyway. Even if it wasabi difficult run. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah geesh! I blame the iPhone and its auto-correct. Maybe I need an editor!

    ReplyDelete