Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One And Done ... NOT

Yes, I'm still 8 years old. And yes, I did run tonight!

I made a triumphant return to Juilfs Park and tackled the hills while my pal, Caitlin, tackled me on the hills while breaking in her new running stroller (thank you, you know who). Seriously, the girl kicked my butt and was pushing an additional, what, 40-50 pounds in front of her? Sick.

Anyway, it felt good. My body is still happy to be mobile again. The humidity broke today so it was really nice out (though still hot).

Yay for not pulling an Ochocinco-as-a-bull-rider! Two and NOT done!

Oh and here are a few cute post-run swing pics, starring Skinny Minnie (Caitlin), some cute kid we found, and my mom. :)


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment